International Painful Bladder Foundation
The IPBF is a non-profit, voluntary, umbrella organization, active worldwide, that promotes knowledge and awareness of interstitial cystitis (also known as painful bladder syndrome, bladder pain syndrome and hypersensitive bladder syndrome) and associated disorders among patients, patient support groups, health professionals and the general public.
- Learning from litigation - Cauda Equina Syndrome (CES)
- PPA Update and Happy Friday Links 7th November 2014
- Hamstring length in patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Physio findings: back pain, children's pain, metbolic syndrome
- Dose–response effects of medical exercise therapy in patients with patellofemoral pain syndrome: a randomised controlled clinical trial